Intro

This blog is supposed to be, as much as I can, my daily journey through life as a Christian. I hope it to be my thoughts and feelings on life but be as grounded in the Christian message as it can. My intention is not to create a daily readings or bible study guide but to look at my life in terms of a Christian trying to find and follow God's mission using his Life User's Manuel AKA the Bible.

Matthew 10 19-20

And don't you worry about what you'll say or how you'll say it. The right words will be there; the Spirit of your Father will supply the words. - Matthew 10 19-20

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Modern miracles

There are all sorts of modern miracles from advanced medical science to amazing feats of engineering. But all of these things despite being miraculous have a human element to them that non Christians use to explain away God. However every once in a while something happens that can not be explained other than some form of intervention. A little while ago when I was doing my personal Bible study after a long hard day in the lab a piece of music came on my PC. This piece has a certain significance to it as it was sung by one of my favourite artists and also quotes one of my favourite Bible verses at the end of it. I know that I have not added this piece of music to my PC or my itunes library and yet there it is to see and available to play. Stranger yet, I have looked through all the files on my PC and run a search for the file and it is no where to be seen on my PC. There are many people who may doubt this or claim there is another explanation, but for me the coincidences stack up quite fast. We sometimes ask where is God in the modern world? Well He is there, we just need to have the eyes to see Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment