Intro

This blog is supposed to be, as much as I can, my daily journey through life as a Christian. I hope it to be my thoughts and feelings on life but be as grounded in the Christian message as it can. My intention is not to create a daily readings or bible study guide but to look at my life in terms of a Christian trying to find and follow God's mission using his Life User's Manuel AKA the Bible.

Matthew 10 19-20

And don't you worry about what you'll say or how you'll say it. The right words will be there; the Spirit of your Father will supply the words. - Matthew 10 19-20

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quit shouting already

Right, have you ever seen a sign from God? Up until recently I would have laughed at this question as just stupid. We live in a universe ruled by science, there is no room for a supernatural God to play puppet master, I'm right yeah? Well, maybe there could be a little room for that, or at least so it seems to me. Increasingly over the last few months I have been noticing things happening, mostly in relation to the Churches I attend. It seems that no matter which Church I am at on a Sunday (I attend two Churches depending on which city I am in on a weekend) the same message is being given to me week in week out. Now if this had just happened once or twice I could write it off as a statistical anomaly, but this is happening every week regardless of where I am. And then it happened again tonight. Its getting to the point now where I can't go to any sort of Church event without something being said about where God wants me to go. Is this going to keep happening until I fully accept it, the lessons from Jonah seems to suggest so.

No comments:

Post a Comment