Intro

This blog is supposed to be, as much as I can, my daily journey through life as a Christian. I hope it to be my thoughts and feelings on life but be as grounded in the Christian message as it can. My intention is not to create a daily readings or bible study guide but to look at my life in terms of a Christian trying to find and follow God's mission using his Life User's Manuel AKA the Bible.

Matthew 10 19-20

And don't you worry about what you'll say or how you'll say it. The right words will be there; the Spirit of your Father will supply the words. - Matthew 10 19-20

Monday, October 25, 2010

1000 hits!

Well this milestone has come around a lot sooner than I expected it too. I can not believe the number of time that this website has been visited or the number of people who seem to follow my ramblings on a regular basis. After just over two months of blogging I have already surpassed my wildest dreams of what this would become. It amazes me that anyone is actually interested in what I may say never mind wanting to come back and read more.

All I plan to do in future is continue to write about my feelings, thoughts and issues within my life as a young Christian. I hope that people have enjoyed reading what I have written so far and will continue to enjoy my posts in the future.

If anyone has any thoughts about this blog or ideas on ways to make it better as always please comment or email me at jerrathorn@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment