Intro

This blog is supposed to be, as much as I can, my daily journey through life as a Christian. I hope it to be my thoughts and feelings on life but be as grounded in the Christian message as it can. My intention is not to create a daily readings or bible study guide but to look at my life in terms of a Christian trying to find and follow God's mission using his Life User's Manuel AKA the Bible.

Matthew 10 19-20

And don't you worry about what you'll say or how you'll say it. The right words will be there; the Spirit of your Father will supply the words. - Matthew 10 19-20

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Time

There just never seems to be quite enough of it. And recently when there has been I have been too run down and tired to do anything useful with it. I can't even look forward to this weekend as there is a big event on where I live that I have to help at and so things will drag on for at least another week I think. Despite the crazy nature of my life at the moment though I have already told you guys about some of the pick me ups God has given me. Every time I feel right down there has been something to buoy me back up, from a prayerful perfect moment, a powerful Bible verse or even just having a laugh when I was expecting to be serious. It is amazing the ways God chooses to life us, when He can He uses people around us, but even when we are isolated He manages to get through. As someone who has a slight depressive streak at times It has been somewhat of a miracle that since I have allowed Jesus back into my life there has been no time I have felt that down. Every time I feel as though I am heading that way, every time it looks like I am about to sink below the surface something appears to lift me out again.

I am sorry for the hasty nature of this post, I am actually supposed to be preparing for a meeting I have in 20 minutes. However since one of the lifts I get is from blogging I do not intend to stop posting and try my hardest to stick to posting times. Hopefully things will settle a little more from the weekend and everything can go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment