Intro

This blog is supposed to be, as much as I can, my daily journey through life as a Christian. I hope it to be my thoughts and feelings on life but be as grounded in the Christian message as it can. My intention is not to create a daily readings or bible study guide but to look at my life in terms of a Christian trying to find and follow God's mission using his Life User's Manuel AKA the Bible.

Matthew 10 19-20

And don't you worry about what you'll say or how you'll say it. The right words will be there; the Spirit of your Father will supply the words. - Matthew 10 19-20

Friday, October 01, 2010

Wow, thanks guys

Well September is gone, all over and finished for another year. September has been a good month for me, I celebrated my birthday, I started a new job and thanks to you guys I had 350 hits on this web page. To some people 350 hits might not sound many, but I honestly thought I would have only a handful. When I first began in August I mainly intended this as just an outlet that a few friends would be able to keep track of. A way of expressing my thoughts and feelings on my journey with Jesus. It was a way for me to get things out of my head and recorded as much for myself to recap as anything else. Yet it seems that some people must be reading this, which is amazing for me to think about.  So really all I wanted to say in this post is thanks to any regular readers, welcome to any new readers (please visit again soon) and I hope that you continue to visit and enjoy reading my daily ramblings. I am interested to hear what you guys think about my posts or anything you may wish to say so please feel free to leave comments and ask questions either on here or via jerrathorn@gmail.com. Once again thanks for your support and comments so far you have made this foray into blogging fun, exciting and hopefully it will continue far into the future.

James 1:17
    Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light. There is nothing deceitful in God, nothing two-faced, nothing fickle.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
    thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live.

Psalm 107:1
        Oh, thank God—he's so good!
            His love never runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment