Intro

This blog is supposed to be, as much as I can, my daily journey through life as a Christian. I hope it to be my thoughts and feelings on life but be as grounded in the Christian message as it can. My intention is not to create a daily readings or bible study guide but to look at my life in terms of a Christian trying to find and follow God's mission using his Life User's Manuel AKA the Bible.

Matthew 10 19-20

And don't you worry about what you'll say or how you'll say it. The right words will be there; the Spirit of your Father will supply the words. - Matthew 10 19-20

Friday, October 22, 2010

More from Gramma

Praise God for what He's done for me!
     Once was blind, but now I see;
     I on the brink of ruin fell;
     Glory to God, I'm out of hell!

For what the Lord has done for me,
I'll praise Him through eternity

I spurned His grace,  broke His laws,
     But Jesus undertook my cause;
     Bad as  was He cleansed me soul,
     Healed my disease and made me whole.

For what the Lord has done for me,
I'll praise Him through eternity

The Lord has pardoned all my sin,
     And now to praise Him I'll begin;
     I never praised the Lord before,
     But now 'll praise Him more and more

For what the Lord has done for me,
I'll praise Him through eternity.
                                                 (Anon.)

I was given some of my Gramma's old books today by my Mum and was looking through one in particular. There was a page marked in the book and so  decided to look at what it was. When  did my eyes fell straight to this song. Those who read my blog often will know that  believe God guides us in all things, and that there are no such things as coincidences.  believe that God is speaking to us always and it is only us who need to learn to listen in order to have a conversation with Him. Because of that  decided to share this song which  feel sums my life up quite well. I have no idea if it was this song that was marked or if even my Gramma marked the page as it appears to have belonged to my Great Grandmother from the inscription. But I do know that there was a reason for me to find this song today, now I just need to pray about it until God tells me what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment