Intro

This blog is supposed to be, as much as I can, my daily journey through life as a Christian. I hope it to be my thoughts and feelings on life but be as grounded in the Christian message as it can. My intention is not to create a daily readings or bible study guide but to look at my life in terms of a Christian trying to find and follow God's mission using his Life User's Manuel AKA the Bible.

Matthew 10 19-20

And don't you worry about what you'll say or how you'll say it. The right words will be there; the Spirit of your Father will supply the words. - Matthew 10 19-20

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Advent Challenge Day 8

This challenge is now complete, please feel free to browse all of the 
completed tasks via the Advent Challenge tab.


So I ended yesterday by saying that I may be able to do something unexpected and a little different in the sing a Christmas carol challenge. Turns out that God a quite a good plan for this challenge for me. When I arrived at work yesterday I was informed that there was a carol service that night. Having not been into work for a week due to bad weather I had no idea that there was to be a carol service, but what a day for the sing a Christmas carol task to come up.

So yeah yesterdays task went very well, it was enjoyable and the carol service was very nice. It may have been much nicer if I had not had to run out half way through to sort out a fire alarm elsewhere in the hostel but overall I enjoyed it.

The task for today has been selected by my friend Ruth who selected task number 13. Watch a Christmas film. Now this task may be difficult for me to complete as I am only working 3 days this week, but each of them is a long shift meaning I will have little time for anything once I finish. However a task as easy as watching a film should be possible, even if I have to stay up a little later than usual. Check back tomorrow to see which film #~I watched and how I manage to fit it in to my schedule. Until then Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment