Intro

This blog is supposed to be, as much as I can, my daily journey through life as a Christian. I hope it to be my thoughts and feelings on life but be as grounded in the Christian message as it can. My intention is not to create a daily readings or bible study guide but to look at my life in terms of a Christian trying to find and follow God's mission using his Life User's Manuel AKA the Bible.

Matthew 10 19-20

And don't you worry about what you'll say or how you'll say it. The right words will be there; the Spirit of your Father will supply the words. - Matthew 10 19-20

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

There is so much I could say about 2010 and if I said everything I wanted it would end up a very long post indeed. I have had an eventful year and so much has happened, many of them were good but unfortunately a number of them were not so good.

What I would really like to say in this final post of 2010 is that despite everything that has happened both good and bad my faith has grown. Even though I have suffered loss and setbacks in my life this year I am leaving it firmly in His hands.

If for no other reason I am glad I had the year I did. There are many things I would have changed or liked to have not happened. I will probably not look back on 2010 with much happiness or joy but I will remember that without this year there would be no way I would be as close to God or made as much progress on the path He has set me.

Thank God for 2010, and may He bless 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment