Intro

This blog is supposed to be, as much as I can, my daily journey through life as a Christian. I hope it to be my thoughts and feelings on life but be as grounded in the Christian message as it can. My intention is not to create a daily readings or bible study guide but to look at my life in terms of a Christian trying to find and follow God's mission using his Life User's Manuel AKA the Bible.

Matthew 10 19-20

And don't you worry about what you'll say or how you'll say it. The right words will be there; the Spirit of your Father will supply the words. - Matthew 10 19-20

Thursday, November 18, 2010

God moves in ways even if they are not always mysterious

I had a great conversation with my sister in law today. She is a fantastic person who fits into our family amazingly well and is every bit the big sister I never had. She is one of the few people in the family who I can talk to about life especially my faith with openly.

Today she approached me about something that has been on my mind a lot but that I have been to wrapped up with other thing to be able to sort out. And as I have learned frequently over the last 18+ months, if God wants something done He will shout and scream at you if He has to to get it done.

The thing is a regular Bible study group for our Church. But an age specific group of those who are mid twenties to mid thirties age range. The age range we are in and would be comfortable talking about things with. It is something that I have been craving for since I moved home but been unable to do anything about due to various things getting in the way.

This is something that the Church I attend desperately needs, something that it has needed for years. And now hopefully there will be something done about it soon. Having been part of a fantastic and very successful group while at university we have had a fantastic discussion about how we can possibly go about organising it and how it will work best. It is very much still in the planning stages but I know we can have this up and running as soon as it is time for it.

Someone told me not long ago that there were exciting times coming up for me. I thought that they were meaning in the future with my plans to go to Canada and work there before following God's plan for me. However it looks as if my life at home is about to become a lot more interesting and hopefully bearable. I am amazed at the things God does in my life, I hope I will always be open to following Him in everything He wants me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment